Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter is over

So now easter has passed and as usual, whenever I am off work for more then a couple of days I manage to get sick. On Thursday I woke up with a cold.

Friday was Nathalies moving day and it went real smooth. The only things that made it a bit more interesting then anticipated was a wrong turn in the parking lot with a truck that was a foot higher then McDonalds Drive-through. Some backing and turning solved the problem without tearing the roof off though. The other thing was a 30 something mile (american miles) detour to fetch a key. But all together it all went well.

Saturday, Sunday and Monday I did as little as possible due to the cold.

Vincent spent almost the entire easter with us and besides my cold we had a wonderful time and we learned lots of new things. For instance, the clouds follow the car in the side mirrors.

The cold is a bit better but have moved to my chest so breathing is a bit hard. But I will go to the doctor if it doesn't get better aunties, don't worry.

Love J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

then =/= than
:(

Sindarin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sindarin said...

Tack Caroline ;-)
Min engelska är definitivt inte vad den borde vara i alla lägen, vi skyller på att jag tillbringade för lite tid i skolan och dålig korrekturläsning mellan skrivtillfället och publiceringen.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog


Click for Stockholm Bromma, Sverige Forecast

Bloglovin

Follow The world through my eyes