Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another mile stone

It's only Mars (well almost April then) and still 40 seems to have become a huge mile stone to me. Much bigger then I had ever thought.

Not only did I rediscover my loving family I find my self reevaluating my life and stuff I've always believed in. I actually regret stuff done in the path. Wishing that circumstances had been different. I really love the people closest to me but my eyes have been opened and I can see what I have been missing for so long. It is tearing me apart, maybe not by much but small pieces here and there.

I wish I could have seen this day coming a long time ago, perhaps then I would have been better at saving money for starters, so that I could have made it possble to just take off and spend time with some of the people I love and miss a lot.

Today I wish I could be somewhere else.
One day I will be there, just not as soon as I would want.

Love J

0 comments:

Post a Comment