Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

This morning I woke up at four o'clock with a headache supreme. But that was OK, that gave me the opportunity to talk two very special ladies that mean a lot to me. I also had time to read and answer some mail and even pet the cat on my way out.

Another benefit if you want to put it like that is that I left for work at least an hour earlier then I use to. I actually left before I even get out of bed some other days. With two co-workers on vacation and a third on sick leave that might be well spent time. So hopefully I will be home at my regular time instead of at seven o'clock like I've been the last couple of days.

So all together this might turn out to be a good Friday. The kids are coming tonight as well to make the weekend even better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment