Sunday, March 28, 2010

The power of forgiving

I just have to clarify one thing, when I talk about the past I might sound a little bitter but I ensure you that I'm quite the opposite. It's just old feelings re surfacing. It's important, if possible, to forgive people the wrongs they've done. It is the only way to move on in life and take on new challenges. I forgave my father a long time ago and today I feel nothing but love for him. The only reason I'm going back into the trashcan to re live the feelings is that I want to share them with the people that means the world to me so that they can see what paths took me to where I am today and perhaps why I've become who I am.

I generally try not to be bitter for stuff, at least not for long, although I have to admit that I am a bit grumpy some days but it passes quickly.

Expect the least to gain the most.
'Coz every day counts

0 comments:

Post a Comment