Thursday, March 18, 2010

This coming weekend

On Sunday we're off to see Vincent who is celebrateing his third birthday. Those of you that have become grandparents know that the grandchildren really are the best.

Looking forward to seeing him again.

I didn't tell you that I am a grandpa did I. Did I tell you about the family at all?

Nathalie is on her way to 22 and she has a son called Vincent. Besides Nathalie I have a son called Tim and a daughter called Jennifer. They are going to be 15 and 13 this summer. Tim and Jennifer lives with their mom and stays at our place every other weekend. My fiancé Dannie also has two daughters who live with us full time so some weekends there are children everywhere. Her daughters, Linnéa and Emelie will be 12 and 10 this summer.

That covers all of the people in our family. Besides humans we also have an old cat, some snakes, a couple of lizards and some aquariums so our home is really full.

That will be all for now folks, my train is coming now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment