Thursday, March 18, 2010

Missing you

The timediference is sometimes killing me. When I get up in the morning you guys have just gone to bed and when you guys wake up, I'm at work and finally, when you come home I have to chase the Sandman for my beauty sleep.

The upside of it all is that I have something to look forward to when I wake up. But still I sometimes wish that I could be talking to you all the time.

Friends who are picking up on the story say that they are happy for me. For me? Aren't I usually the one supporting them (no disrespect towards my friends though I love beeing there for them)? The feeling is great, I feel so much love surrounding me right now, from family here, family where you are and from my friends everywhere. It kinda makes me wonder if I deserve it all and I sure hope I do.

Got to go now, the shower is calling my name.
Love Josh


0 comments:

Post a Comment